Sunset Wine is on again 30 – 31 January 2016 at Scarborough Beach Reserve from 2:30 – 7:30pm and I have three double passes to give away to three readers for the Sunday sess (31/1). To enter simply leave a comment with what you’d like to see featured on foodie cravings in 2016 by this Sunday 24/1/16.
The Sunset Wine tickets includes entry to the event, a tasting glass, complimentary wine tastings and live entertainment. Plus there’s a heaps of food to choose from, check out the food vendors below and plan out your eating plan before you go…
- Cape Bouvard Restaurant – gourmet burgers & hotdogs
- Two Queens – Wood fired tapas and pizzas
- Food & Co – Chilli mussels
- Ragin Cajun – BBQ ribs and buffalo wings
- Ole Paella – Paella
- Creative Catering – gourmet tapas including mini pies, sliders and arancini
- Shak Shuka
- Las Empanadas – empanadas
- Print Hall – canapés
- Coco Lycious – Cocowhip, coffee and rawsome treats
To find out more about Sunset Wine or to book tickets visit the Wine and Food WA website.
- foodie cravings Sunset Wine competition is open to all Perth readers or those who will be visiting Perth on Sunday 31 January 2016;
- 3 foodie cravings readers who have entered via leaving a comment on foodie cravings blog, facebook page, instagram or twitter will be randomly selected to win a Sunset Wine double pass to the Sunday 31/1/16 session (valued at $42 each).
- Competition closes 6pm Sunday 24/01/16. The winner will be announced on foodie cravings facebook page that night. If the winning reader/s don’t respond within 48 hours with their contact details, foodie cravings will redraw the competition and notify a new winner.