To get in touch about online advertising, PR, event launches, product giveaways and other opportunities on foodie cravings, email michelle[at]foodiecravings.com.au (just replace the ‘at’ with a real @).
Advertising – foodie cravings sponsored posts & banners
The below advertising options for brands/products relevant to my readers are currently available on foodie cravings:
- Sponsored posts / campaigns
- Display advertising – banners and video options currently available
Request a media kit or get in touch for more details.
Editorial – Perth Food Events, News & Launches
I am happy to cover food related topics when it fits in with foodie cravings and is of interest to my readers. Please tailor your PR pitches – I am more likely to cover your story if I see that it fits straight away.
Here’s some further details:
- Perth Restaurant, cafe or bar invitations – happy to support Perth cafes, bars and restaurants. Please feel free to contact me.
- Product giveaways via social media – my readers love a good competition, social media is the most effective way to engage my readers and reach their networks
- Perth Food Events and Product Launches
- Interviews – I do feature interviews with foodies who I find inspiring and relevant to my readers.
feedback from foodie cravings advertiser – freedom wifi co-founder Paul
“Since becoming involved with Michelle and her foodie cravings blog, many avenues have opened up for us. We were really just looking for some brand awareness and not expecting to gain any new customers through the article.
“We can only describe the experience since being involved with Michelle and foodie cravings as exceptional. Michelle is extremely apt in the area of social media and has a keen understanding and care for the people she reaches out to through the blog. This focus on quality Michelle provides, we believe generated a much more powerful message as her readers clearly trust her opinion. This was evident in the fact that we received a new client through Michelle’s article. We continue to work closely with Michelle and will certainly be utilising her experience, reach and expanding marketing avenues in the future.”
For more details on working with foodie cravings contact me.