To WIN 1 of 5 double movie passes to see Step Up To The Plate thanks to Curious Distribution simply like foodie cravings facebook page or follow @foodiecravings on twitter (if you haven’t already) and let us know what you usually plate up for dinner by 16/12/12.
burger boy and I since opening our business have had our plates full so cooking has been few and far between but when we get a chance, one of our favourite dinners to plate up is baked salmon with white wine cream sauce and mash potato.
The Step Up To The Plate synopsis is below…
In 2009, Michel Bras, at the head of a 3-star restaurant (Michelin guide), in the heart of the Aubrac region, decides to hand over to his son Sébastien. A father and his son. Both at a crucial time in their careers. Is it possible to pass on one’s life’s work? Is it so easy for a son to make a name for himself? This film is the story of a family over three generations, a fine reflection on passing down know-how, on heritage.
Step Up The Plate is now showing at the following Australian cinemas:
- Cinema Paradiso (Perth)
- Cinema Nova (Melbourne)
- Chauvel (Sydney)
- Palace Barracks (Brisbane)
- Palace Nova Eastend (Adelaide)
- State Theatre (Hobart)
- Step Up To The Plate competition is open to all foodie cravings readers with an Australian postal address.
- 5 entries who have liked foodie cravings facebook page will be randomly selected as winners of 1 x Step Up To The Plate double pass.
- Competition closes midnight WST Sunday 16/12/12 and winners will be notified by email / announced on foodie cravings facebook page, twitter and blog on Monday 17/12/12.
Looking forward to hearing about what you plate up for dinner!