If it’s your first time on foodie cravings, start here with an empty stomach…
- Perth restaurant, cafe and bar reviews – this is a list of all foodie cravings write-ups by cuisine
- In the kitchen – if you’re after new kitchen cookware, cookbooks or food inspiration browse here
- Top Travel Eats – if you’re going on holidays and tend to plan your itinerary around food – I’ve featured my top eats in Asia (Singapore, Vietnam, Bali) and Western Australia’s South West & Great Southern (Dunsborough, Albany, Margaret River)
These are my most read Perth blog posts that you may find interesting too:
- Kid friendly Perth restaurants for dinner as suggested by you!
- 5 baby friendly Perth coffee spots
- Horizontal Whole Foods Masticating Cold Press Juicer review
- HelloFresh meal kit review & so easy that burger boy has been cooking dinner!
- Dim Sum hopping to find Perth’s best dim sum
- The Jazz Cellar – a hidden musical gem
- Wang’s Treasure House – the Perth Dim Sum all the Chinese chefs are talking about!
A bit about foodie cravings…
foodie cravings started in 2011 as a way for me to remember what I ate so I could share my favourite finds (with initially my family and friends who were reading my blog) and to avoid repeating average dining experience. foodie cravings
why the name foodie cravings?
I have foodie cravings all the time 🙂 Sometimes these cravings happen at very odd hours, so I thought it was the perfect name for my food blog.
who is burger boy?
burger boy is my other burger eating half and as the name implies, he eats a lot of burgers! Though since we opened our Crust, pizzas have become a staple in his diet. Read about our small business journey here.
junior burger (my
who is baby cravings?
our now toddler who thinks she’s 4. She has a dairy, egg and peanut allergy which keeps me on my toes but has taught me a lot about cooking with substitutes.
Follow @foodiecravings on twitter, facebook and instagram for daily eats. To contact foodie cravings, email Michelle at foodie[at]foodiecravings.com.au (just replace the ‘at’ with a real @) or fill in this contact form.