As a mum of now two kids under three, I’m a huge fan of anything that makes life easier so I was excited to receive the Optimum Nutri Force Extractor from Froothie to review.
Although I have a Thermomix and Thermocook, the Nutriforce Extractor is just so much easier to use especially when I’m half asleep in the morning and all I want is to make a quick smoothie or juice.
You literally just put the ingredients into the blending cup, screw on the blade then press the low/high button which goes for 50 seconds. If you need it to blend a bit more you just press it again. Or for bulkier ingredients there’s also the pulse button.
If I’m organised enough, before bed I roughly cut up all my fruit, put it into my 1L cup and into the fridge ready to press the button in the morning. Watermelon juice is a favourite in our house and 1L is enough to share between junior burger, burger boy and I…
On Wednesdays we have playgroup at 9am and getting out of the house on time is always a mission, so sometimes breakfast for me is put on the backburner. Yesterday, I made use of the travel lid and made a blueberry smoothie to have on the go…
I have also been making junior burger her favourite tuna, carrot cream cheese pin wheels recipe filling in the 450ml grinding cup…
YES, if you’re after a small multifunction vortex blender without the price tag and all the fancier cooking functions.
NO, if you are looking for a blender with a large capacity as the 1L cup is really only enough for two, three if the third person is a small child.
What I liked about the Optimum Nutri Force Extractor
• Easy to clean, just add water & detergent then blend or sometimes I just put it in my dishwasher
• Easy to use – just a touch of the button
• Love the travel handle and lids
• Looks great in the kitchen and takes up minimal bench space
• Love that it can blend even the hardest ingredients to make smoothies, juices, dips and sandwich fillings! As well as crush ice, grind nuts and knead dough!
What I didn’t like about the Optimum Nutri Force Extractor
• The small cup capacity – when I have my mum over I have to refill the cup twice which is a bit of double handling
• You have to cut up your fruit into smaller chunks than you would for say a Thermomix or ThermoCook
Where to buy the Optimum Nutri Force Extractor?
You can find out more or buy the Optimum Nutri Force Extractor from Froothie – it comes with a 30-day money back guarantee and 2 years warranty so you can give it a go before deciding to keep it. The Nutri Force Extractor is currently available for $189 (normally $378) and comes in a black as featured in this review, silver or red.
Disclaimer: The Nutri Force Extractor was provided to foodie cravings to review and keep by Australian distributor Froothie. Prices are correct at time of publishing 12/10/17. See foodie cravings disclosure policy for further details.