I’m looking for more writers to help me eat through Perth and cover exclusive events on behalf of foodie cravings. If your phone is filled with photos of food and you have a second stomach for dessert then read on as we’ll get along just fine 🙂
What’s in it for you?
As a writer for foodie cravings you’ll receive invitations and tickets to exclusive launch events, have the opportunity to dine for free at Perth restaurants/bars, meet celebrity chefs/personalities as well as VIP access to festivals, cooking shows and exhibitions.
- When an event comes up, I will forward you the details. If it is of interest and you are available I will RSVP on your behalf.
- You attend on behalf of foodie cravings, taking photos and notes for your blog post
- Within 5 days you submit your blog post & images for me to review, edit & schedule
- You provide me with one editorial piece per month
Please note, this is not a paid position. If you are chosen to be a foodie cravings writer, you will receive complimentary food experiences and tickets in exchange for blog posts.
What you need
- A bubbly personality as this is a very social gig
- Be based in perth
- Great writing skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to take amazing photos (with your smart phone is fine)
- Understanding/experience with using wordpress or a similar content management system
Keen to write for foodie cravings?
Please note I’m looking for independent writers without an existing blog. You don’t need to be a food writer with years of experience, I’m just looking for a foodie who loves their food and can tell a good story. Express your interest by sending a short email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below by Sunday 18 June 2017.
- Tell me about a food experience. It can be about your fondest childhood food memories, a restaurant experience or even a cooking class you loved.
- A bit about you and why you’d be a fabulous foodie cravings writer
- Your email and mobile number
Please note I am time poor and require a self-driven writer who can:
- structure sentences well;
- take amazing photos;
- is good with technology; and
- able to represent foodie cravings at events professionally.
Shortlisted writers will be contacted by Wednesday 21 June 2017 for a coffee catch up.