This simple YIAH Mango Chutney recipe is so great to have handy. We use mango chutney as a condiment to curries, as a spread for burgers and wraps and occasionally just as a dip. Indian food is my favourite cuisine and I am sure you are going to love this Your Inspiration at Home Mango Chutney Recipe just as much as I do.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1/2 Cup YIAH Apricot Mango and Coconut Balsamic
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup White sugar
- 2 Tsp YIAH Tandoori Spice Blend
- 1 Cup Frozen Mango
- 1 Tsp Salt
- Defrost mango pieces.
- Over medium heat in a medium saucepan add the Balsamic, Sugars, Mango and half the Tandoori blend and Salt. Allow to simmer until the sugar is dissolved completely and the sauce begins to thicken. Taste and adjust spices and salt if needed.
- Using a potato masher, mash the chutney to your desired consistency and serve with your favourite curry and popadoms.
- TOP TIP: As this sauce cools it will thicken so be sure not to take the reduction too far.
This Mango Chutney recipe has been made with Your Inspiration at Home Apricot Mango and Coconut Balsamic and Tandoori Spice Blend available online via YIAH website.