Ready in moments and gone in seconds, once you have your first taste of this Red Velvet Milkshake you’ll want more!
Friday afternoons in my house means milkshakes, my girls love to pick out the flavour and being girls the bright pink colour of this sweet treat has quickly become a favourite. As soon as I heard about this amazing Your Inspiration at Home white red velvet chocolate powder I thought MILKSHAKE!
2 minPrep Time
3 minCook Time
5 minTotal Time
- 4 scoops of Vanilla Ice-cream
- 400ml of Full Cream Milk
- 2 Tbsp of YIAH Vanilla Sugar
- 6 Tbsp YIAH White Red Velvet chocolate powder
- 1 piece of fruit (strawberries are ideal)
- Slice your fruit exposing the flesh and wipe around the rim of your milkshake glasses.
- Tip the YIAH Vanilla Sugar onto a plate and roll the wet rim of your glasses into the sugar to crust your glasses.
- To make the milkshake sauce mix the White Red Velvet chocolate powder with just a little water to create a sauce.
- Add the milk, ice-cream and 4 generous tablespoons of your sauce into a blender and blitz.
- Before serving your Red Velvet Milkshake take the remaining sauce and roll it around the inside of your glasses.
- Pour your Red Velvet Milkshake into your decorated glasses and enjoy cold!
You can be as creative as you feel and use all of the YIAH chocolate powder range to create as many flavours as you like.
This red velvet milkshake has been made with Your Inspiration at Home white red velvet chocolate powder and vanilla sugar available online via YIAH website.