It was this time last year on the drive down to burger boy’s family beach house in Mandurah that foodie cravings was created and burger boy got his name.
It wasn’t until burger boy’s family and friends named our honeymoon photobook the cookbook that I realised how much we really love our food. We had travelled from the east to the west coast of America eating amazing American food – and the end result were more pics of food than us in the photo book and very healthy waist lines 😉
So here I am at the beach house 1 year later enjoying left overs from our Christmas feast and thinking about foodie cravings’ small beginnings.
Winding the clock back, these were foodie cravings most popular posts:
- Love the drinks, food & service at Cheeky Sparrow – I had heard all about this new bar whilst we were on our honeymoon, was super keen to try and it was worth the wait! 🙂
- burger boy challenged to do the fat boy challenge at Novembar’s – check out the size of my poor man’s burger in comparison to burger boy’s
- Spanish tapas at Andaluz – a bit of service for the first timer would have been good!
- Fascinated by the spinning skewers at Little Lamb Hot Pot – was interesting selecting meats to cook and not knowing what they were!
- Getting greedy trying Crust pizza – it was this visit which made us want to have our own Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar
Have a wonderful New Year everyone, thanks for reading, commenting and supporting foodie cravings!